Man denies murdering Tia Sharp, 12
Stuart Hazell has denied killing 12-year-old Tia Sharp, his partner's granddaughter.
Hazell, 37, appeared in Court One at the Old Bailey via videolink from Belmarsh prison.
He pleaded not guilty to murdering Tia between August 2 and 10, last year.
Hazell, of New Addington, south London, was remanded in custody to face trial at the same court on May 7.
Tia's body was found in the loft at the house of Christine Sharp a week after she was reported missing.
Her disappearance sparked searches by police and members of the public, but the body was missed when the attic was first searched.
- Making and manipulating tubes at Accles and Pollock in 1953
- Around the world hiker Tony's return home eighty years ago
- How our wedding customs are all steeped in history
- Priceless Victorian marvel put on public show for first time in 162 years
- Schoolboy soccer stars of over fifty years ago
- A West Bromwich mystery On the trail of William Arthur Seymour Part Two