KR duo handed extensions
Hull KR have handed two-year contract extensions to Liam Salter and James Green.
Salter, an 18-year-old winger who has played in three of Rovers' last seven matches, and Green, a 21-year-old prop who is yet to make his Super League debut, were out of contract at the end of the season but are now tied to the club until the end of 2014.
Hull KR chief executive Mike Smith said: "We have a real focus on producing our own talent and want to see the likes of Liam Salter and James Green become regular first-team players in the future. The fact that we have tied them down to new contracts is a statement of intent that shows we don't want our talented, young players leaving the club to go elsewhere."
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Was Duncan Edwards among these local lads?