Jones bags discus bronze
Sprinter-turned-thrower Beverley Jones won Great Britain's 19th medal at the Olympic Stadium.
The 37-year-old, who won a Commonwealth Games 100 metres bronze medal in 2006 and plays cricket for Wales, threw 30.99m to take the F37 discus bronze.
Jones, who has cerebral palsy, finished seventh in the shot on Wednesday.
She said: "I am very happy indeed. The crowd support was fantastic.
"I felt a bit of pressure, but I knew I had to hold it together.
"Seeing my room-mate Gemma Prescott win a medal (bronze in the club throw) made me want to get one as well."
- Vandalised Boer War memorial will be restored
- Nit-picking at Wednesbury
- Wartime Shelters - Part Three Keeping Calm or a Right Carry On?
- GWR drivers' reports on 1920 fatal accident
- "The flaming tongues that scorch you shall herald the dawn of Peace"
- West Bromwich MP's election address unopened for 103 years