England unchanged for ODI opener
England predictably named an unchanged team for today's first NatWest Series match against Australia at Lord's, following their 2-0 victory over West Indies.
On a cool and mostly cloudy morning, with the threat of rain, Michael Clarke unsurprisingly chose to bowl first for Australia.
The tourists also retained a winning team, fielding the same XI which trounced Essex in their final warm-up match at Chelmsford on Tuesday.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'The Story of England's Goalkeeper Bert Williams of The Wolves'
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice