England call up trio
England have called up three players as injury cover ahead of Saturday's RBS 6 Nations match against France at Twickenham.
Wasps' Elliot Daly and Saracens duo Will Fraser and Joel Tomkins were the players called up on Sunday night.
All three have been promoted following recent action for the Saxons.
Centre Daly will provide training cover for Ben Foden, who is on a post-match recovery programme after ankle trouble, while Fraser comes in as cover for Ben Morgan, as the number eight continues his rehabilitation from an ankle injury.
Tomkins is an injury replacement for centre Jonathan Joseph, who will remain with London Irish for treatment on a foot injury.
- Vandalised Boer War memorial will be restored
- Nit-picking at Wednesbury
- Wartime Shelters - Part Three Keeping Calm or a Right Carry On?
- GWR drivers' reports on 1920 fatal accident
- "The flaming tongues that scorch you shall herald the dawn of Peace"
- West Bromwich MP's election address unopened for 103 years