England bowl first at Lord's
England unsurprisingly chose to bowl first after winning an important toss in the fourth NatWest Series match against South Africa on a cloudy morning at Lord's.
The hosts, who levelled the five-match series at 1-1 at The Oval on Friday, resisted any temptation to change a winning side.
They therefore retained off-spinner James Tredwell, and there was still no place for Tim Bresnan.
South Africa made one change, Ryan McLaren returning at the expense of fellow seamer Morne Morkel.
- Vandalised Boer War memorial will be restored
- Nit-picking at Wednesbury
- Wartime Shelters - Part Three Keeping Calm or a Right Carry On?
- GWR drivers' reports on 1920 fatal accident
- "The flaming tongues that scorch you shall herald the dawn of Peace"
- West Bromwich MP's election address unopened for 103 years