Burrow in contention
Leeds hooker Rob Burrow could face Catalan Dragons on Friday despite suffering a suspected fractured cheekbone.
The England international was taken off just three minutes into the Rhinos' Challenge Cup win over Wakefield last Friday after clashing heads with Paul Aiton.
Leeds are still waiting for the results of scans to discover the damage but coach Brian McDermott has not yet ruled him out of the Super League game at Headingley and said: "Rob is a tough old boot. He accepts that there are certain challenges in our game that he's got to put up with."
He added: "He's still in some pain.
"The swelling has gone down considerably, which suggests he's not broken it but they haven't been able to do an accurate scan with all the swelling.
"Even if there is a crack in it and it's not displaced, he might be able to play Friday."
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Making a clean sweep in May with sooty boys
- 1935 jubilee medallion from West Bromwich business