The Black Country Bugle is a weekly paid for nostalgia publication covering the whole of the Black Country. For nearly 35 years it has been spreading the word as the "voice of the Black Country." Part of Staffordshire Newspapers Limited, the Bugle's average weekly circulation is 11,536 (independently audited - Jan-June 2012).
Here you'll find our opening times and contact information whether you want to inform us of a story, advertise with us, or just in general.
Our 2013 ratecard is available as a pdf document. Please click below to download, or speak to Janet Lloyd to advertise with us...
View Larger Map
We offer a subscription service to readers who wish to receive their Bugle by post. This service is particularly useful to readers who live abroad or outside our newsagent distribution area.
- Bowlers set to mark green's centenary
- A West Bromwich mystery On the trail of William Arthur Seymour Part Two
- Schoolboy soccer stars of over fifty years ago
- Making and manipulating tubes at Accles and Pollock in 1953
- Iron works staff enjoying a slap up dinner, thirties style
- Iron works staff's slap up meal, '30s style