Man denies murder at boxer's home
A 20-year-old man accused of killing a man at the home of boxer Herbie Hide has denied murder.
Joshua Burton, from Fallowfield Close, Norwich, Norfolk, was arrested after Tafadzwa Khan, known as Taffy, died from stab wounds.
Mr Khan, 25, suffered the injuries in March during a party at the former world champion boxer's house in Bawburgh, Norfolk.
Hide is not believed to have been at home at the time.
At Norwich Crown Court, Burton denied the allegation and was remanded in custody for a pre-trial hearing on September 6.
- Brierley Hill Schoolboys My first sporting heroes
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'The Story of England's Goalkeeper Bert Williams of The Wolves'
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song