Gassing over the fence
Judging by a line full of washing blowing in the wind behind one of the women, the first picture was probably taken on a Monday, during a break between chores. The three young children look as though they’re having a whale of a time and the woman behind the fence leaning on the gate is in thoughtful pose. The second picture takes the prize as the ultimate portrayal of gassing over the garden fence with two neighbours wearing their regulation gas masks whilst trying to get the jobs done.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Making a clean sweep in May with sooty boys
- 1935 jubilee medallion from West Bromwich business
- The man who made the Mayfly - that didn't