Footballer bailed on damage charge
Premier League footballer Nile Ranger has been given conditional bail after being charged with causing criminal damage.
The Newcastle United player was arrested on Sunday after police were called to a house in Enfield, London, following the report of a disturbance.
Scotland Yard said when officers arrived at the property they found the front door of the house badly damaged.
Police said the 21-year-old was held in custody before appearing in court.
Court officials said Ranger was given conditional bail and will appear at Enfield Magistrates' Court on November 5.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Was Duncan Edwards among these local lads?