EuroMillions jackpot to reach £106m
A staggering £106 million is up for grabs in Tuesday's EuroMillions draw.
Hordes of Britons are expected to flock to lottery kiosks over the coming days to be in with a chance of scooping the life-changing prize after Friday night's rollover.
If one single ticketholder matches all seven numbers it would propel them to number three spot in the The National Lottery Rich List.
Friday night's main EuroMillions numbers were 02, 04, 14, 26, 36 and the Lucky Star numbers were 09, 10. No one matched all seven.
Six ticketholders netted £340,774 each after matching five main numbers and one lucky star.
The biggest National Lottery winners of all time are Colin and Chris Weir from Largs who banked £161 million after scooping the EuroMillions jackpot in July last year.
One British ticket won £113,019,926 in October 2010, but decided not to go public.
Dave Dawes and wife Angela from Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, sit third in the list after claiming £101,203,600 in October last year.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Was Duncan Edwards among these local lads?