Cheryl Cole 'fine' after car crash
Cheryl Cole said she is "absolutely fine" after being injured in a car crash with Will.i.am earlier this week.
The star said she was "exhausted" after returning to London from Los Angeles where the accident happened after the American songwriter drove into a parked car while they were out for a takeaway.
She told Radio 1 DJ Fearne Cotton she was looking forward to the Girls Aloud reunion to mark a decade in the music business.
The singer said all five members of the group would "just make it work", adding: "Sometimes when I see old pictures and stuff it feels like 10 years but in general it feels like yesterday."
She said they had already met up to discuss the plans and described the meeting as "really exciting and quite emotional as well".
Cole said: "Everyone is getting on well and getting on in age too."
She told Cotton that the thought of performing new solo shows was "daunting" but there was a chance Will.i.am would join her for some performances.
She said: "I just want it to be exciting from start to finish."
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Making a clean sweep in May with sooty boys
- 1935 jubilee medallion from West Bromwich business
- The man who made the Mayfly - that didn't