Women's vigil for 'brave Malala'
Women's groups in Birmingham hold a vigil for 14-year-old Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by the Taliban for campaigning for education.
- Making and manipulating tubes at Accles and Pollock in 1953
- Around the world hiker Tony's return home eighty years ago
- How our wedding customs are all steeped in history
- Priceless Victorian marvel put on public show for first time in 162 years
- Schoolboy soccer stars of over fifty years ago
- Iron works staff enjoying a slap up dinner, thirties style