Woman died in care home lift fall
A Cardiff inquest hears how a 96-year-old woman died when her wheelchair was pushed into an open care home lift shaft, breaking 52 bones in the fall.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Making a clean sweep in May with sooty boys
- 1935 jubilee medallion from West Bromwich business