VIDEO: Scientists create 'designer snowflakes'
A team of physicists at Caltech university in Pasadena have been growing their own ice crystals, in order to try to understand how and why patterns form in such diverse ways.
- Making and manipulating tubes at Accles and Pollock in 1953
- Around the world hiker Tony's return home eighty years ago
- How our wedding customs are all steeped in history
- Priceless Victorian marvel put on public show for first time in 162 years
- Schoolboy soccer stars of over fifty years ago
- A West Bromwich mystery On the trail of William Arthur Seymour Part Two