VIDEO: Fashion facelift for Trevi fountain
The Trevi Fountain in Rome is to be given a multi-million-dollar facelift and the luxury fashion house Fendi is footing the bill.
- Making and manipulating tubes at Accles and Pollock in 1953
- Around the world hiker Tony's return home eighty years ago
- How our wedding customs are all steeped in history
- Priceless Victorian marvel put on public show for first time in 162 years
- Schoolboy soccer stars of over fifty years ago
- Iron works staff enjoying a slap up dinner, thirties style