VIDEO: Belfast counts the cost of protests
Politicians and church leaders in East Belfast have been meeting to try to find a way to end the violent protests sparked by the city council's decision to restrict the flying of the union flag.
- Making and manipulating tubes at Accles and Pollock in 1953
- Around the world hiker Tony's return home eighty years ago
- How our wedding customs are all steeped in history
- Priceless Victorian marvel put on public show for first time in 162 years
- Schoolboy soccer stars of over fifty years ago
- Iron works staff enjoying a slap up dinner, thirties style