Two fall in after bridge collapses
Two people have been taken to hospital after falling into flood waters when a bridge collapsed.
A 65-year-old man was airlifted by helicopter to James Cook University in Middlesbrough following the incident at High Askew near Cropton on the North York Moors.
Two air ambulances - the Great North Air Ambulance and the Yorkshire Air Ambulance - attended the scene on Thursday afternoon.
A Great North Air Ambulance Service spokesman said the man lost consciousness following the fall.
A second person was taken to hospital by road.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Was Duncan Edwards among these local lads?