Sharp shares slump more than 6%
Shares of liquid-crystal display maker Sharp fall more than 6% on a report of a bigger-than-expected net loss for the April to September half-year period.
- Brierley Hill Schoolboys My first sporting heroes
- Was the Dambusters' bouncing bomb built in Netherton?
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'The Story of England's Goalkeeper Bert Williams of The Wolves'
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday