Peers block MP boundary changes
Peers vote to block a reduction in the number of MPs from 650 to 600, which the coalition had originally planned to put in place for the 2015 general election.
- Brierley Hill Schoolboys My first sporting heroes
- When Harry's camera captured the coming of the motorway
- 1913 Wednesbury tube workers' strike in focus
- Was the Dambusters' bouncing bomb built in Netherton?
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'The Story of England's Goalkeeper Bert Williams of The Wolves'