Man hurt after being pushed off bus
A man in his 60s is fighting for his life after being pushed off a bus, police said.
The victim, who has not been named, suffered serious head injuries after three men shoved him from a Number 10 bus stationed at Defoe Road, in Ipswich, Suffolk, at around 6.05pm, according to a force spokesman.
He was rushed to Ipswich Hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The attackers, who fled the scene and ran off into Macauley Road, are described as white, of medium build, around 5ft 7in or 5ft 8in and in their late 20s.
One was said to be wearing a woolly hat and a grey bomber jacket, while another wore a grey hoodie under a jacket.
Police are talking to passengers and have appealed for anyone who saw men running from the bus or in the nearby area to get in touch.
- Play up! play up! and play the game! Give Bilston's famous son the credit he deserves
- Campaign is launched to recognise Bilston's forgotten famous son
- Making and manipulating tubes at Accles and Pollock in 1953
- Around the world hiker Tony's return home eighty years ago
- How our wedding customs are all steeped in history
- Priceless Victorian marvel put on public show for first time in 162 years