Ford shares down on Europe losses
Shares in Ford fall, despite the US carmaker reporting strong profits for the last three months, as problems in its European business continue to mount.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Making a clean sweep in May with sooty boys
- 1935 jubilee medallion from West Bromwich business