Five new stations for HS2 rail route
The proposed route for the high-speed train network linking Birmingham to Manchester and Leeds will stop at five stations, the government reveals.
- Brierley Hill Schoolboys My first sporting heroes
- When Harry's camera captured the coming of the motorway
- 1913 Wednesbury tube workers' strike in focus
- Was the Dambusters' bouncing bomb built in Netherton?
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'The Story of England's Goalkeeper Bert Williams of The Wolves'