Engineers assess landslip damage
Engineers have been assessing the damage to homes in Ystalyfera in the Swansea valley after two landslips brought thousands of tonnes of soil and trees onto a road.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Making a clean sweep in May with sooty boys
- 1935 jubilee medallion from West Bromwich business
- The man who made the Mayfly - that didn't