EBay 'pays only £1.2m in UK tax'
US auction site eBay paid only £1.2m in tax back in 2010 in the UK, where it generated sales of about £800m, according to an investigation by the Sunday Times.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Making a clean sweep in May with sooty boys
- 1935 jubilee medallion from West Bromwich business
- The man who made the Mayfly - that didn't