Dog evolved 'on the waste dump'
A genetic study indicates the ability to thrive on the starchy food leftovers of early farmers was an important step in the domestication of dogs from wolves.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Making a clean sweep in May with sooty boys
- 1935 jubilee medallion from West Bromwich business
- The man who made the Mayfly - that didn't