Delays after train fire at Victoria
Major delays have hit one of London's busiest rail stations after a fire on a train.
Smoke was seen pouring from the engine of a Gatwick Express train at Victoria station, which was evacuated as fire crews put it out.
The train was empty at the time, National Rail said, and no one is reported to have been injured.
All platforms have been reopened to the public, and trains are running as normal but with delays.
- Brierley Hill Schoolboys My first sporting heroes
- Was the Dambusters' bouncing bomb built in Netherton?
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'The Story of England's Goalkeeper Bert Williams of The Wolves'
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday