Defiant China bishop is removed
China's state-run Catholic Church strips a bishop of his title, five months after he announced he was quitting the Church's oversight body.
- Making and manipulating tubes at Accles and Pollock in 1953
- Around the world hiker Tony's return home eighty years ago
- How our wedding customs are all steeped in history
- Priceless Victorian marvel put on public show for first time in 162 years
- Schoolboy soccer stars of over fifty years ago
- Bowlers set to mark green's centenary