Cotterill joins QPR staff
Former Nottingham Forest manager Steve Cotterill has joined QPR's backroom staff on a short-term deal.
The west London club confirmed that the 48-year-old had agreed to assist Rangers boss Harry Redknapp, assistant manager Kevin Bond and first-team coach Joe Jordan.
Cotterill began his managerial career in England with hometown club Cheltenham in 1997, spending five years with the Gloucestershire side.
- Brierley Hill Schoolboys My first sporting heroes
- Was the Dambusters' bouncing bomb built in Netherton?
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'The Story of England's Goalkeeper Bert Williams of The Wolves'
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday