Burma violence: 20,000 displaced
More than 22,000 people have been displaced by unrest in Burma's Rakhine state, most of them from the Muslim Rohingya minority, officials say.
- Making and manipulating tubes at Accles and Pollock in 1953
- Around the world hiker Tony's return home eighty years ago
- How our wedding customs are all steeped in history
- Priceless Victorian marvel put on public show for first time in 162 years
- Schoolboy soccer stars of over fifty years ago
- Bowlers set to mark green's centenary