British cannon found in Sicily wreck
Archaeologists say they have found five large cannon believed to have come from a British ship sunk in the Battle of Cape Passaro against Spain in 1718.
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'Although it stands slanting, it's really enchanting, and an ideal place for a spree' The Siden House song
- The Apprentice
- Making a clean sweep in May with sooty boys
- 1935 jubilee medallion from West Bromwich business
- The man who made the Mayfly - that didn't