£36m work scheme facing closure
A back-to-work scheme supported by £36m of public money faces being wound up a year early after a review finds it is failing to hit some targets.
- Brierley Hill Schoolboys My first sporting heroes
- When Harry's camera captured the coming of the motorway
- 1913 Wednesbury tube workers' strike in focus
- Was the Dambusters' bouncing bomb built in Netherton?
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'The Story of England's Goalkeeper Bert Williams of The Wolves'