200,000 take child benefit opt-out
Some 200,000 people - out of 1.2 million - have already opted out of receiving tax-free child benefit, ahead of changes coming into force on Monday, the Treasury confirms.
- Brierley Hill Schoolboys My first sporting heroes
- Was the Dambusters' bouncing bomb built in Netherton?
- Dudley's Stick of Dynamite, Dennis Stevens
- 'The Story of England's Goalkeeper Bert Williams of The Wolves'
- Exploring Dudley Tunnel and Limestone Mines in the 1970s
- Remembering an Oldbury pub in its 1920s heyday